A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Ghxv

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) C9ps

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolMeeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon went straight past the front desk, for he didn't need to check in; nor did they ever speak to him when he came home. His suite was the one at the very top. Standing fifty stores in the air as he could see all of his domain. Finally slowing down once he marched them both into his over sized bathroom. A large guarden tub in the corner and a larger shower in the other corner. His mirrors were wide, wrapping around the bathroom almost completely. He let go of her hand,"have a seat Princess, just hop up on the counter there." He grabbed a bottle of cleansing cream and a rag. Waiting for her to sit.

2Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

As she past by the front desk, her killer instincts kicked in as grow farther and farther away. But once they gotten up to the room and hearing Charon speak to her."it's just a minor injury." she grip the counter and pulled herself up and pain shot through her right arm and a hiss came from her mouth."okay it maybe major pain." she rolled up the sleeve gently and her turquoise hues looked at the blood, and her desire for blood grew. Anastasia took a deep breath and waited for the pain to come.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

3Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:10 am

God Charon

God Charon

He knew when he seen a wound how bad it was. "Yes, I know how bad it is. But i have to make sure the bullet gets pulled out. We wouldn't want you trying to go on vacation and not being about to go through the metal detector without it peeping eh?", Charon waited until her shirt sleeve was pulled up. He looked to the gun shot wound, it wasn't to bad; but the blood made it seem that way. And he was in luck, the bullet wasn't far from the surface of her skin. So he wouldn't hurt her to bad, but he still have to get it out. "Princess, the bullet is still in your shoulder. However, it is very close to the surface of your skin.",he grabbed a pair of grips and let her prepare herself

4Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She shrugged and said,"alright go ahead, but I might not make any promises about biting someone." she simply bite down into her lips with her fangs and waited for the pull. "okay, let's get started." her voice was muffled as her looked around. Soon her eyes closed, and she was calm and collected."Plus you don't have to call me Princess you may call me Ana as that is my nickname and most people calm me it."She looked at him with a tight smile, and she turned her head to look at the Mirror, which her reflection was not in view like always.

5Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

God Charon

God Charon

"If you need to bite, bite my upper arm. It won't affect me, I am numb to pain. Physically and emotionally.",Charon slowly gripped the bullet with the grips. "Take a beep breath and hold it, one, two, three..",he pulled quickly. The bullet almost out,"one more time. One, two, three.." He pulled again, this time the bullet again, this time it came out. He pressed the large gauze to her wound, pressing as he tried to spot the bleeding.

6Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She sighed as the bullet was at last free from her arm. "Thanks, I'm sorry I was a pain in the butt back their, I'm just not use to many things..." She let her words linger as the gauze was put into place. Anastasia smiled kindly,"it might heal in a day or two since we vampires can heal quickly." her small body slowly got off the counter.

7Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:53 pm

God Charon

God Charon

"Hey, don't worry about it.",Charon took another piece of gauze and wrapped the bullet in it. Placing the bullet in a bag and putting the bag away. Glancing to her, he gave a faint grin."nice being immortal huh? Being unable to carry any disease or illness. And healing so rapidly that you can watch the wound close." He put away the grips and placed a large bandage over her wound so nothing got in it. "Come with me, I will get you something to drink and a bite to eat",Charon left the room and heading back into his oversized suite of a bedroom. A man stood in his door way,"bulter, please take the ladies order. She can have whatever she wishes. As for me, I was a glass of wine please." The man looked to her, waiting for her order.

8Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"I would also like a glass of wine, please." she smiled before sitting down in a chair. Her eyes looked in wonder, at the massive space."it's a very nice room you have here, it's very... Um how do you say it, oh unique." Ana soon received her glass of wine and she took a sip of the sweet substance. The fumes buzzed in her mind before taking another sip."so have you been living here for most of your life."

9Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:33 pm

God Charon

God Charon

The butler nodded and went away to retrieve their drinks. Charon shrugged off his jacket and ung it up on a coat rack. "Indeed, it is. And thank you. I had it remodeled to my likings.",Charon had sat on his oversized bed,"as for living her long. No not really I just moved in about a month ago. Have you lived around in these parts for long?" He leaned back on an elbow, watching her as he took a sip from his wine.

10Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She shook her head gently as she looked at him." I been to these parts but I live in a castle which resides in a village." the princess shrugged and took another sip."pretty much hide away there for most of my days, and I hate it but I have no choice." she sighed and leaned back into the chair gently.

11Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:15 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Holding his glass in hand he took a sip once again, watching her and nodding. "Well, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my misfortune. But oh well, they think war won't come back; they are wrong.",he shrugged,"it is always best to be on the God of War side when things like this break out." Charon slightly frowned as she spoke of hiding and not being able to go about. He wondered if he could somehow help her with that. "Why must you hide?",taking a sip, he waited for her to answer.

12Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" remember when I told you about the story when I had to fight rouge vampires, we not all of them died that day and they kind if want revenge on me, so know I must hide to protect myself, so pretty much I'm not safe anymore. taking a sip she leaned away from the chair and sits on the edge."one day when I was at home I had gotten a letter with was written in blood, and I can't think what exactly did it say, but I think it was we know where you are but I'm not exactly sure." she set her empty glass on the table and walked to bed and sat beside him, slightly placed her hand on his shoulder and sighed." Charon I know what your thinking, and it's not going to be easy to accomplish."

13Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded as she reminded him of her having to fight off the rouges. He just needed to figure out how he could shake them off her trail. Being the God of war, he would do what it took. Murder if it was called for. His eyes were drawn from the spaced out zone he was in once he felt her weight shift the bed. Quickly he looked to her,"I never ask for easy dear. Ever, just means something will go wrong. I prefer the hard way of things. That is what my life is made of, the hard way. To travel the road others fear to even look at." Charon had made his mind up, he was going to set her free of the rouges. He looked to the hand upon his shoulder, then back to her; and with his own hand patting hers. "We shall come up with a plan to deal with these rouge vampires. Therefore we shall set you free and let you be able to roam should you wish. Hiding away in a castle is no way to live life.",Charon sat up. Elbows on his knees as he held the glass in both hands before drinking the rest and setting his glass beside hers. Thinking.

14Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She smiled kindly and placed her hands onto her lap."Thank you, but I must warn you that they only go after the ones I love. And I somewhat love you in a friendship type of thing so yeah. I'm just giving you the warning." Anastasia sighed lightly and began to picked at her finger tips. Her eyes lifted towards the door and she grunted softly and silently. Her fingers slightly moved up her arm and it touched the bandage. She closed her eyes and ideas slowly came into her mind, but most of them wasn't the greatest. Shaking her head, then her head turned to Charon."Do you have any ideas yet?"

15Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm

God Charon

God Charon

He almost laughed out loud, but quickly made it burn into a chuckle. Looking to her over his shoulder,"Doll, I can surely take care of a few meaningless rouges. I fought in much worse. The greatest wars known to man kind. I was in one many called out too. So don't fret over things. We will figure it out.",he smiled and stood. Stretching as he stood there for a moment, then grumbled as his back was sore from all the shots that were fired and his their marks on his back. "No, not yet. But you can stay in the castle as long as you like until I figure one out. Or I shall take you back to your home. But if you stay, you can sleep in my bed. I assure you I won't touch you, or you can sleep within your own room. But for tonight, I would like it if you just stayed here, I shall take the couch; you can have my bed. We both need rest though.",he pulled off his shirt as he revealed his tanned and taunty skin. Battle scars run along his shoulders, sides, and chest. A tribal tattoo covered his shoulders and back. Grabbing a bed post as he kicked off his boots. Taking a pair of black pj bottoms from the drawer in his nightstand he went to his bath room to change. Coming back, he grabbed a black shirt and some bottoms for her; handing them to her as he readied his couch. Allowing her to go in the bathroom and change.

16Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:52 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She grabbed the pjs from his hands and walked to the bathroom. She quickly changes and exited putting her neatly piled clothes in the chair she sat in earlier today."Are you sure that you don't need medical attention." She bite bottom lip as she tried to sustain a chuckled as she sat on the bed in the criss-cross form. Soon her voice turned gently and she smiled brightly,"And thank you again for the experience today, it felt good to almost feel like a human."

17Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

God Charon

God Charon

As she went to change he grabbed a pillow from the bed, tossing it onto the couch in his room. He laid down as she walked from the bathroom. Hearing her words he began to chuckle but held it,"no, I will make it. Just a little sore. Nothing to fret over. How are you feeling? Since you were shot and all." Charon propped up on an elbow, as he waited for her to answer about her shoulder, but as he thought she was going to tell him it was fine. She thanked him for today. It had slightly taken him back,"but I did nothing special milady. I just wished to be with someone that wanted to be with me at the moment. So I accepted you as you are." He gave a slightly tired smile. Taking a deep breath and relaxing again.

18Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:19 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Anastasia tilted her head slightly, scratching head."oh my arm, it's fine a little sore but fine." she lifted her hand to put a strand of hair behind her ears. The time was getting late and a small yawn came from her mouth. She laid her head on the pillow, eyes planted on the ceiling, it felt different not being at home but she knew it would be alright. A song that her mother used to sing to her pop into her head it calmed Anastasia's nerves and fears. The time would come soon when she will have to face the Strogi again one day or soon, the only thing she hoped was that Charon and her can come up with something in time before it was to late or blood will flow like a river and then into something bigger.

19Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded as she said she was alright. He gave a slight grin as she yawned<"goodnight princess, I shall see you in the morning. Should you awaken up in the night, you can wake me as well. He then rolled to his back and locked his fingers behind his head, closing his eyes and thinking. He finally made himself go to sleep. Forcing himself into a soldiers sleep. Light, but deep enough to get rest. Ready for anything, should she wake him or something else. But there wasn't anyone he knew brave enough to enter his domain without his permission; or well, no one he had met brave enough anyways.

20Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:27 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Ana laid down and turned her back to Charon, her eyes staring at the door. The night seem to go on forever as she could not sleep. Though her body was tried, lass forced herself to stay awake for a little while, eventhough he told her to wake him up if anything happens. Sweat beaded off her forehead in small droplets but soon the female sigh and closed her eyes and started to drift off until she was in a calm deep sleep. She rolled to face forward and one of the princess's hand slide off her belly and slump to the side of the bed.

21Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

God Charon

God Charon

He slept like the dead, totally relaxed on the couch. Still laying on his back and hands behind hes head. Charon slept. Rolling to his side eventually, his arm under the pillow which his head rested on. Facing Ana as he slept, but soon turning his face into the pillow.

It was only hours before the sun came peaking in through his blackout curtains. Charon had slowly awakened. Sitting up as he ran a hand down his face, rubbing his eyes until they opened completely. He glanced to Ana, she was still asleep. He hoped the bed the comfortable for her, it was for him atleast. Now standing, Charon made his way to his closet and tried to quietly open it with out awakening her. But of course, it squeaked a little when he first opened it. He gritted his teeth,"damn door.." Finally it was opened and he could grab his clothes from inside of it. Taking a pair of black jeans, and a black shirt before going into the bathroom and changing. Coming back out, he picked up the phone be the bed and ordered room service for breakfast for them both. Hanging up, he sat back down on the couch in the dark and waited for food. And for her to awaken.

22Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

As the sun rises Anastasia's eyes lifted open, and rub you eyes." I could still hear you you know, vampire senses..." she got out of the bed and walked to her leather jacket picking up a tiny box." instant clothing, got this from nasa, knew some people down there. she walked into the bathroom. After a few minutes, the Princess her wavy hair bouncy and neat, she had on black high heel ankle boots and a black dress. She placed the pajamas in a neat pile on the bed and she sat down on the end.

23Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:16 pm

God Charon

God Charon

He sat there, almost asleep again until a voice broke through his haze; causing him to wake again. Openings his eyes slightly,"I am sorry, I tried not to. Breakfast should be here very soon." The moment the words fell from his lips a knock cam from the door, he drug himself from his sitting position and stood. "I'm coming',Charon opened the door. Nodding to the bus boy who brought them food, then closing the door as the boy left them in peace. He looked to her as she spoke about NASA and some appearing clothes. Making his plate he turned back around and moved to the small breakfast table by a large window. Eating as be waited for her. Out of the corner of his eye he seen her n her new outfit, it almost made him whistle. Although he couldn’t hide the slightly surprised look on his face, watching as she came out in her dress and boots. Quickly he shook his head and began to eat again, every now and then taking a sip of his orange juice. “Please, eat. Should you be hungry. There is eggs, bacon, gravy and biscuits, and juice. Orange or apple. If you want somethings else, don’t hesitate to speak up.”,Charon went on eating; working on the gravy and biscuits. HIs dark eyes wandered outside as he looked over the city he owned.

Last edited by God Charon on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She grab a plate of bacon and eggs, the getting a glass of orange juice. Sitting down she took a sip to stop her throat for a while, Anastasia used a fork to slice her egg in half before taking a bite. Yep some royal manners never leave your sides. The sky looked beautiful as the sun was now raised and the blue and white surround mixed in harmony, which almost but her in a daze. But the female soon remember the injury on her arm and she gently undo her bandges which reveal her skin as good as new."well it seems I have made my recovery." she smiled before taking a sip of orange juice.

25Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sat May 03, 2014 11:11 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Soon Charon was finished with his food, he put up his plate and then sat back down. Watching as she removed the bandages and looked to her skin. A smile faded across his lips. "[color=#000000]I am glad to see it is beter now[/color"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum