A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

A war has come (open) - Page 2 Ghxv

A war has come (open) - Page 2 C9ps

A war has come (open) - Page 2 Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
A war has come (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolA war has come (open) - Page 2 L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

A war has come (open)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Moving towards her Charon wrapped her up in a tight embrace. Catching her in his arms as he pressed to him. Her tears of happiness, or at least he hoped they were, he took her face in his hands and wiped them away as a smile crossed his face as well. "I have missed you too my Princess.",kissing her forehead he held her tightly again once more. "I am sorry to have sent you away, I just needed you safe until I found all of them..",sighing in relief that she was alright and in his arms again. Charon relaxed.

27A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She rest her head on his chest, as the aroma of his scent flown into her nose, comforting her once more."I forgive you, I was worried that you was dead thats why I left Evelyn's to come check out what's going on. I heard noise in the library so I came to see and I found you." She lifted up her head as he heard his next sentence."The one thing about Strogi they can be sneaky, but didn't mean to interrupt your work or anything." her cheeks became hot with embarrassment. Anastasia licked her fangs with tongues lightly as she rested her head into his chest again.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

28A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 am

God Charon

God Charon

Charon held her as if he was never to let her go again, her scent comforting him as well as he had missed her so. A small chuckle rose in his chest,"Dead? Dear Princess, its nearly impossible for me to die. I heal to quickly to lose blood and my bone mend to fast to stay down for long. I am glad you left and even happier that you came to see me.",his eyes locked with hers as they looked to one another,"they may be sneaky, but they cannot escape the eyes of a God. And you didn't interrupt me, I was taking a small break. Haven't slept in days." Noticing the small movement of her lips as she ran her tongue over her fangs he asked,"have you eaten anything lately? As in blood wise." He eyed her as he waited for her answer to his question.

29A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Anastasia broke her gaze slightly as she sigh, before looked back to him."I haven't had no blood since when I last saw you, Evelyn had tried to get me the drink, but I was depressed during that time." A small thought had formed into her head but she quick shook her head a dismissed, no way could she drink his blood, it didn't seem right to her as it replayed in her mind, but she could smell the scent that it gave made even more aroused to touch him. Her hand and fingers lightly grazed his arms as if almost tracing a shape.

30A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon grew concerned as her sigh reached his ears. It let him know she hadn't eaten anything. "You need to eat Princess, here.",without a second thought he offered her his neck, hugging her tightly and slightly bent down so she could reach the soft skin of his neck.

31A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Slowly giving in to the sweet smell her fangs elongated and pierce them into her neck and in gently motion as she tried to hurt as much. She lifted one hand onto his cheek and the other rest on his shoulder to keep him firm. Anastasia's lips suck on his skin with lightly as the blood flowed down her throat with richness. Drinking enough she licked the wound before leaning back and taking her hand of his cheek and shoulder."There, I am better."

32A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:51 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon never flinched nor did he grunt as a normal man would have due to the pain of her fangs entering their skin. Small pains felt better to him then other pains. This one was aroused and made him hold her tighter to his chest as she sipped the blood from his neck. But as she pulled away he stood up straight once again, looking to her as she stated she was satisfied. "I assure you, you will never go hungry ever again as long as i am around. For I won't allow it.",he turned back to the table with the maps laid upon it,"I only need to find the last three and then this problem shall be resolved." He was determined to rid the world of these Strogi, and so he would get it done.

33A war has come (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A war has come (open) Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The Princess walked over to the map and looked at cautiously as she pushed back her head."All I can tell you is that the best chance of find those three are somewhere dark. Have you checked to basement or any other dark places?" her head turned to look at his tired face."You need to rest, if you like you may rest in my sleeping quarters." her turquoise eyes gazed to the side a bit before looking back to him. A look of concern crossed her face as her lips where pressed togoether in a firm line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum